This year, my goal is to read 50 books (or more!). In this section of the blog, I will be regularly updating the books I have read each month to make sure I am able to achieve my goal.
Here is a list of books I have read thus far, categorized by month.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Running Total: 1 Book
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Skeleton Tree by Iain Lawrence
- The Adventures of Medical Man: Illnesses and Injuries Explained by Michael Evans
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Running Total: 6 books
- Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
Running Total: 7 books
- The Blue Castle by L.M Montgomery
- Rites of Spring: The Great War and the Birth of Modern Age by Modris Eksteins
Running total: 9 books
Check out my TBR Pile post coming soon!
Are you taking part in any book challenges this year? If so let me know in the comments below! Don’t forget to check out my other challenges here.
Until next time,