This week marks the beginning of my schools reading week, along with numerous other universities here in Canada. After a stressful week of studying for midterms, I have the luxury of doing a whole lot of nothing this week. With that being said, I have complied a list of books that I hope to read during the week, and a few that I have already finished as the week is almost through. Without further ado, here is my TBR pile for reading week.
- After You by Jojo Moyes-TBR
- Wounded Soldiers by Robert Winslow & Ian McLauchlan-Read
- The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey-Read
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley-TBR
- The Skeleton Tree by Iain Lawrence-Read
- The Adventures of Medical Man: Kids Illnesses and Injuries Explained by Evan, Wichman & Willams-Read
I hope you enjoyed this peek into my reading list for the week, and I hope you all have a good week regardless if you are on reading week or not!
What are your reading plans for this week?
Until next time,